1. Teasing Out Circulating Tumor DNA, Kate Marusina, Ph.D., Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News February 01, 2018, Vol. 38, No. 3
2. Capture and Enumeration of Circulating Tumor Cells from Peripheral Blood using Microfluidics, A.A. Adams, P. Okagbare, J. Feng, R.L. McCarley, M.C. Murphy and S.A. Soper, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 130 (2008) 8633-8641.
3. Microsystems for the Capture of Low Abundant Cells, U. Dharmasiri, A.A. Adams, M. Witek and S.A. Soper, Annual Reviews in Analytical Chemistry 3 (2010) 409-431.
4. Highly Efficient Capture and Enumeration of Low Abundance Prostate Cancer Cells Using Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen Aptamers Immobilized to a Polymeric Microfluidic Device. U. Dharmasiri, S. Balamurugan, R.L. McCarley, D. Spivak and S.A. Soper, Electrophoresis 30 (2009) 3289-3300.
5. High-throughput Selection, Enumeration, Electrokinetic Manipulation, and Molecular Profiling of Low-Abundance Circulating Tumor Cells. U. Dharmisiri, S.A. Soper, Anal. Chem. 83 (2011) 2301-2309.
6. Modular microfluidic system for the high throughput selection, enumeration and phenotyping of circulating tumor cells, J. Kamande, H. Wang, J.J. Yeh, M.L. Hupert and S.A. Soper, Anal. Chem. 85 (2013) 9092-9100.
7. Circulating tumor cells as a possible marker for micrometastatic disease in patients with localized pancreatic cancer, R.D. Aufforth, J.J. Baker, M.A. Witek, J.W. Kamande, H.J. Kim, P. Kuan, S.A. Soper and J.J. Yeh, Annals of Surgical Oncology, 20 (2013) S129.
8. Circulating tumor cells as a biomarker of response to treatment in patient derived xenograft mouse models of pancreatic adenocarcinoma, R.J. Torphy, C.J. Tignanelli, R.A. Moffitt, S.A. Soper, J.J. Yeh, J. Am. College Surgeons, 217 (2013) S30.
9. Arrays of high-aspect ratio microchannels for high-throughput isolation of circulating tumor cells, M.L. Hupert, J.M. Jackson, H. Wang, M.A. Witek, J. Kamande, M.I. Milowsky, Y.E. Whang and S.A. Soper, Microsyst. Technol. (2013; DOI 10.1007/s00542-013-1941-6).
10. Parallel affinity-based isolation of leukocyte subsets using microfluidics: Applications for stroke diagnosis, S.R. Pullagurla, M.A. Witek, J.M. Jackson, M.M. Lindell, M.L. Hupert, I.V. Nesterova, A.E. Baird and S.A. Soper, Anal. Chem. 86 (2014) 4058-4065.
11. Circulating tumor cells as a biomarker of response to treatment in patient-derived xenograft mouse models of pancreatic adenocarcinoma, Trophy, R.J., Tignanelli, C.J., Kamande, J.W., R.A. Moffitt, S.G. Herrera Loeza, S.A. Soper, J.J. Yen, PLOS ONE 9 (2014) e89474.
12. Capture and Enzymatic Release of Circulating Tumor Cells, Soumya Nair, Joshua Jackson, Maggie Witek and S.A. Soper, Chemical Communications 51 (2015) 3266-3269.
13. Selection of CTC Subpopulations and Their Molecular Profiles, M.A. Witek, M. Hupert, J.J. Yeh, V. Bae-Jump, L. Cary, C. Perou, M. Milowski, W. Young and S.A. Soper, Science Translational Medicine (2015, submitted for publication).