Careers at BioFluidica
BioFluidica offers career opportunities for growth, learning and the satisfaction in a working environment that supports discovery and encourages collaboration. We are seeking talented, passionate professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, cutting-edge biotechnology environment.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, FULL-TIME
Location: San Diego, California
We seek high-energy, driven sales professionals with a growth mindset, strong technical aptitude, and a willingness to learn to join the Biofluidica commercial organization. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
Contribute to the Business Development Team working to identify Liquid Biopsy service business and instrument placement targets (CORE labs, CROs) within the field of Oncology (solid tumor & Heme Oncology). The position requires prospecting into biotech, biopharma, and academic accounts. The Rep will work closely with other members of the organization to maximize the revenue potential of the company and identify new opportunities for impactful collaborations.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined sectors (Biotech, Pharma, Academics) to help qualify and hand off leads to fill the Biofluidica pipeline
- Research and identify new commercial & non-commercial accounts
- Employ an omni-prospecting approach that uses email sequencing campaigns, outbound calls, LinkedIn messaging, video outreach, etc.
- Have an Academic account focused lead development strategy for instrument sales
- Identify and manage academic customer profiles critical to developing deals ranging from PIs, Lab Managers, and Postdocs to open new doors for Business Development
- Facilitate a smooth transition of qualified business opportunities to Biofluidica Sales
- Achieve monthly quotas of sales qualified meetings and opportunities developed
- Help our organization to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and maintain leads, opportunities, and customer information in the Salesforce CRM database
- Qualify inbound marketing qualified leads and guide new leads to the products that best meet their need by coordinating with the internal team to address customer questions or objections
- Support marketing events, both in-person and virtual, via inside sales methods
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 0-2 years of direct sales experience in companies that develop, market, and sell life science tools to biotechnology, pharmaceutical and research markets; or the equivalent knowledge and experience working in the laboratory
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical biological concepts and articulate them well to others
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate well and think quick on your feet
- Strong desire to win business for the organization and open new doors in the commercial and non-commercial arena
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with a customer-centric approach
- Tech-savvy, who is well versed in utilizing CRM sales tools like Salesforce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing landscape
- Strong sales-oriented focus in a customer facing role
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team
- Enthusiastic and flexible in undertaking different responsibilities as needed
- Analytical and detail-oriented
If you are interested in being part of building the next-generation diagnostic technology that will impact the well-being of millions of people, please send your CV and a letter stating your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job reference code InsideSalesRep 20230503 in the email’s subject line.
BioFluidica is a research and diagnostic company that has developed a revolutionary liquid biopsy platform to detect circulating biomarkers in blood samples to diagnose cancer. BioFluidica offers career opportunities for growth, learning, and satisfaction in a working environment that supports discovery and encourages collaboration. We seek talented, passionate professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, cutting-edge biotechnology environment.
Notice to Employment Agencies
BioFluidica values our relationships with our recruitment partners. Please be advised that we will only accept resumes from those partners with whom we have a formal Recruitment Contract. BioFluidica is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited and received by any employee of BioFluidica.