BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP, FULL-TIME
Location: San Diego, California
Position Summary: Business development representative will be responsible for selling LiquidScan systems and services in selected designated regions in the US. Target markets are academic CORE labs for instrument sales and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for LiquidScan services.
- Building a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Responsible for meeting / exceeding an assigned revenue number for territory / region covered
- Supporting Marketing efforts at conferences when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Biology or a related field, PhD a plus
- 2-5 years of experience selling, preferably in a CRO environment
- Hunter who excels in developing new business accounts working with a combination of company and personally acquired leads
- Ability to describe and sell the attributes and benefits of the Liquidscan platform independently with support from internal stakeholders when necessary.
- Provide constructive feedback from prospects and customers to Biofluidica staff to help guide continual development of products and services that more effectively align with customers goals and objectives.
- Effectively manage a funnel of leads and opportunities in a CRM and provide an accurate weekly forecast.
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team
- Enthusiastic and flexible to undertake different responsibilities as needed
- Analytical and detail-oriented
To Apply: If you are interested in being part of building the next generation diagnostic technology that will impact the well-being of millions of people, please send your CV and a letter stating your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job reference code BDRep 202221005 in the subject line of the email.